Evotech-Performance

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Barstewardsquad, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Wanted to give these a mention. I'm a big fan of their stuff as the quality is superb and embarrasses products made by some other companies. Anyway over the weekend I had to remove my tail tidy and due to the threadlock* refusing to budge I had to dremel some hex bolts in order to remove them.

The only spare bolts I have go rusty and start to look tatty if it rains 100 miles away, and so I contacted Evotech about getting some replacements and they are very kindly sending me them for free :)

OK 3 hex bolts may not be much in the scheme of things, but in this day and age it is nice of them to do it rather than charge me for the bolts and then postage, especially as I told them the truth about how they got damaged.

So thank you Evotech!

*Loctite 242 blue

#1 Barstewardsquad, Jan 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Great stuff; why more companies don’t do this baffles me, the cost of a few bolts (literally pence) ensures you’ll not only be a loyal customer but spread the word of the good service and attitude you’ve received sending more potential buyers their way. Best way of spending on marketing imho

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. dave the rave

dave the rave Active Member

good service is getting hard to come by so good to here the good stuff

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Very good to know. I'd prefer to support a company like this rather than another popular one when it comes to 2020 Blade tail tidy time.

• Agree Agree x 2