FE Euro TD's - any better now?

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by ccr32, Dec 27, 2016.

1. ccr32

ccr32 Active Member

Was having a search through the forum and others out there and cannot find anything particularly recent about FE's Euro track days, everything being from well over a year ago.

I have heard all the stories the same as I am sure most of you have about FE's bike loading and organisation but was wondering if anyone has used them more recently and can speak from recent first hand experience - they have a few dates in 2017 that are tempting me, but not if the bike is going to turn up/home looking decidedly second hand!

2. N2OCapri

N2OCapri Active Member

I've used them several times and never had issues, booked Imola with them next year as well/

Every forum appears to want to knock FE and I've never really understood why, every forum seems to worship NL and in my experience they have the worst organised office out of the five trackday suppliers I've used.

3. Dutch Phil

Dutch Phil New Member

Imola is a lot of money for 1 day with FE. Just 10 spaces also?

4. N2OCapri

N2OCapri Active Member

It is for two days and the 10 places refers ( allegedly ) to how many places are left available

5. N2OCapri

N2OCapri Active Member

It is for two days and the 10 places refers ( allegedly ) to how many places are left available

6. Dutch Phil

Dutch Phil New Member

Ok.
    Have you booked it? What are the days on track?
    Not so clear on their site i think.

7. N2OCapri

N2OCapri Active Member

yes and Saturday and Sunday.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

Never been on a euro event but have tried FE twice in uk, the 1st time was a chrono day at Cadwell but they forgot the equipment :( the 2nd one at Donnington, was a complete crazy day... so many crashes with people chasing times for groups in the wrong group we had to break for lunch after first session until we had ambulance cover again, crazy day it was, NEVER had a problem with NL days, and I have done LOADS over the years now ;)
    But I might give FE one more change in 2017, time will tell :eek:

9. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Who are the 5, I can only think of 3?

10. Dutch Phil

Dutch Phil New Member

Nice one. Hope you love it as much as i do.
    Its increible, Ive been for the last 2 years and will be back again this year. Beats all ive done before it and that includes Spa

11. Blade048

Blade048 Active Member

There are quite a few providers to choose from now:
    No Limits
    Focused Events
    Pacedayz
    Tracksense
    Redline
    Circuit Moto.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. N2OCapri

N2OCapri Active Member

NL FE Tracksense, Hottraxx as was and Biker Days but there are still three more that I can think of.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. N2OCapri

N2OCapri Active Member

Which provider did you use before ?

14. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

FE......... shite wouldn't use them again if you paid me to go.....

sorry...... but you'll have a great time I'm certain as doing euro events are great fun.....

15. Punisher5964

Punisher5964 Active Member

I did Almeria with FE in December and it wasn't a great start, they are late to provide information on bike drop offs. hotel info etc.

I took a van from work to drop my bike at Donny which is 80+ miles for me. i got there, we all unloaded our bikes and gear ready for the lorry turning up in the freezing cold. It never turned up, waited 2 hours before finally someone found a post on FB stating it was now coming Sunday instead. We had to pack up all of our gear, drive the 80+ miles back home, take the van for a second day and do it all over again on the Sunday. Wasted an entire weekend, for someone who works every other weekend this was a p*sser!

That being said they were fantastic once we got there, everything was put into piles in the end paddock, nothing damaged. grabbed our gear, had a well organised and happy 4 days on track then loaded up and came home, bikes collected without an issue. It's a shame because i actually prefer FE to NL once trackside but the before and after can leave a bad taste with FE.

Just my 2p, hopefully it helps. I've booked Jerez in April with NL so we will see how they compare.

16. Dutch Phil

Dutch Phil New Member

GullyRacing.it