File Upload Manager - Spring clean

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Feedback' started by Freedom of choice, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Can anyone please advise how to clear out existing uploaded photos from the File Upload Manager, it says that if not used within one hour, items will be deleted but mine are still all present and its getting a bit cluttered. Maybe a simple delete button would be helpful.
    Thank you in advance.

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Mate if I knew how to I would help but I don't sorry. maybe Dan,Rob or others can help

3. Freedom of choice

Ok no worries Remal, sit back and wait for someone in the know to come along. Thanks anyway.

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I've just had a play and I can't see any obvious way with the tools accessible to normal members. The files I used back when I joined are still accessible to me now. Sorry David, I can't see an obvious way of doing it from our end.

5. Freedom of choice

Thanks Ken. I have mucked around on and off thinking it must be me, interesting that it says item will be removed after an hour, which would make sense if it worked. A few more splinters then till some clever clogs turns up I guess