Fireblade C-ABS Problem Thread C-ABS owners please look here.

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Pete1987, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

Save your self a lot of grief and sell it. Or, remove it. Honda will not admit liability for their failings and inability to correct a fault that has been well documented to them by many purchasers over time.
    If you go to a dealer and tell them about it, they play dumb like it’s the first time they’ve heard of it. But they know. They just don’t want to know. A bit like the throttle issues on the 2018 SPs.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BlackDevil

BlackDevil Elite Member

Can't help you because I never got a response from Honda when I had a problem. It's the non existing Honda customer service.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

All brands now do not care about there customers ....dealers on the whole don't care about repeat custom we are just numbers.....they love you when you are signing on the line but when it comes to trade in just a number even worse when you have issues,,,,,BMW to be fair seam to be better at it than most but they need to be to keep a lid on there customers .same with cars no matter what the price....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Funny Woz. If you saw my posts last week, you'll remember my local dealer jumped £1000 on my RR4 P/X overnight.

Clear evidence that they'll try it on where they can. He must have felt confident that as I've bought a few bikes from them, including the SP2, that I'd just cop anything and sign on the dotted line.:rolleyes: He clearly had no idea my nickname used to be 'Slygel'! :D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. MLC

MLC Active Member

Thanks for your replies everyone - and Happy New Year.
    Honda UK are indeed shockingly poor, with almost zero customer service skills. I had a one-way 'conversation' with a young woman, and a chatty, but patronising 'It's a big bike - do you ride it yourself?!' conversation from one young sounding guy.
    I took it to my local dealership, from whom I bought the bike, to have the full bleed carried out. They are knowledgeable about the issue because they've replaced one modulator before. I came away with a new battery and a big puncture on the nearly new back tyre, so it wasn't the best day :rolleyes: Hopefully it'll have stopped raining for more than 10 mins by the time I can afford to get it fixed/replaced!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1