Forget the 'Double Bubble' here's a single!

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by nigelrb, Feb 5, 2018.

1. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

I am also a member on the MV Agusta forum (surprise, surprise) and found this gem.

Post and pic as copied from forum:

'So I don't have the luxury of a heated or insulated garage, plus its winter here in Norway for 5-6 months even in the south. So I put mine in a blow up bubble, with a heater that doesn't let the temperature drop below 5 degrees. Dust free and warm plus I got room for a small car at the from of the garage.'

MV in bubble.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Hmmm I thought you weren't spending as much time on 'our' forum.......:rolleyes:

Your such a 'go Off' Nigel :D

3. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Ah, that little green dot's frequently illuminated. Won't be for the next few hours though. My RED BLING gets delivered at noon to my Honda dealer for MOT. Should be able to ride it home tomorrow!

I must say though, that the MV forum (http://www.mvagusta.net/) is NOWHERE near as easy to use as this one (congrats to mods and facilitators) AND I am yet to find any friendly banter as we enjoy on here. Admittedly the MV forum is mainly USA owners. I guess since the Honourable Donald Trump took over the country, they've all lost their sense of humour.:D:D