Forum main page not working correctly

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Feedback' started by Remal, May 4, 2014.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

When i try and use the mouse to click on the search on the top right the forum will not put my curser to that area. Trying to post this thread and any poor spelling the forum will not allow my mouse to auto eidt with me helping the spelling.
    I am unable to click with my mouse any area of my post as the forum will not allow my mouse to go to that area. Like the forum will not allow me to move my mouse onto areas of the forum to post or edit or even just click the area to write in something.

if I don't use the arrows on my keyboard to move the curser the mouse unable to do any of this and it's getting annoying.

i'm on chrome on my desktop and have no issues with any other forum doing this and have cleaned my history etc... and all that stuff. Anyone else?

just trying to post this took much longer than it should and I still cannot edit what I want on this post.

2. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Using chrome and it works for me.

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Wonder what I can do to try and reset everything

4. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

right i'm now using Firefox. but if I put my mouse over the settings on the top of my webpage I am unable to slick the link. same with hovering the mouse over the search it does not want to highlight

now this is doing the same on my desktop and laptop using chrome and now firefox

Is this just me or can everyone click and highlight all the areas at the top of the forum main page?

5. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Had all sorts of issues since the "upgrade" still can't go into settings or log out.
    Plus loads of stuff missing
    I've followed the various threads and tried the suggestions offered, still no change.

#5 Garyb, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  6. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

I have not go any issues gettin into the settings page but get loads of database errors when I click on the advanced search or clicking on a new notification such as new "likes".

7. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

I have the same issue with new notifications and cannot view any likes left ?

8. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

glad it's not just me then gary

9. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm touching wood right now (ohhh yesss), but it seems to be running almost normally on all the browsers I normally use. Safari, Chrome and Firefox. I do get an error come up at the top of the screen when I try to go to 'settings' but it never stops me going there.

It even let me put my signature back, which it's been refusing to do for a couple of weeks now.

10. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

seems for me at the moment the forum main page has done very weird

Anyone else have a spaced out main forum page

11. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

This is how my main page looks

Attached Files:

12. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Right talking to rob and I had not he the style to the 2012 fixed which as sorted out the few issue I had but only on my ipad as my desktop has had a meltdown for some reason