Forums cards

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Feedback' started by Remal, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Thinking cheap but good cards to hand out or place on bikes when spotted. May help point them in our direction?

thoughts?

2. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Good idea mate .. I saw this on a car forum last week

What they did was provide a downloadable version for members to print to A4 then cut into 6 cards that you can keep under your seat and stick on Fireblades when you see them

Maybe Ken could knock up something with the forum logo , Web address etc etc on

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

4. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Very good idea, if its a professional looking job I would ask the local Honda dealership to put on the counter.

Go for it.

5. vino

vino New Member

I'll take a set to give out as well. Would also be useful to put on blades at the NEC bike show & race events too.

If that works, maybe also some stickers for guerilla marketing?

• Like Like x 1
  6. bluekontakt2004

bluekontakt2004 Active Member

I have cards for another forum, used Vista print to get them done. had a fair bit of success from them too.

7. dan.1moore1

Iv used Vista print before and for free cards you gotta use they're temples . I think i paid about 12 quid for mu own design .. If a template was made up and on here to download then members could email it to Vistaprint and order your own box

I do think an A4 downloadable sheet on here would be good thou . Print yourself to some nice card and cut out for slotting between bikes tanks and seats .. For dealers thou i think professional ones will be needed but saying that If there was a downloadable card on here members could either print your own or email it to a card company for proper precept prints .

Can a Photshop wizard step up and make some templates

8. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm going to get some pro ones made up. I can send out a few hundered to a few members that we could distribute if that would help?

I reckon there are literally thousands of potential new members that still do not know we exist!

Rob.

9. vino

vino New Member

Happy to make a donation to cover the cost if need be. Agree about member potential - I discovered the site purely by accident!

10. dan.1moore1

No Doubt mate ... I see loads of 1000RR's in wales and i think we have a handful of welsh members on here ..we will have them lol