Garmin Zumo 350LM motorcycle navigation unit

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by SpeedoX, May 5, 2019.

1. SpeedoX

SpeedoX Active Member

Selling my trusty motorcycle GPS navigation in fully functional and good cosmetic order.

I purchased the unit brand-new from an authorised UK retailer.

This is a rugged water-proof and shock-proof device designed specifically for a motorcycle use.

It can be connected to Windows or Mac OS X computer for software and map update.

The battery life is as good as when the unit was new - fully charged it lasts for about 1 hour.

This is the "LM" version of the unit with unlimited lifetime updates to the software and to the maps.

The latest UK and EU maps have been installed on the unit, on the internal 8GB memory, and the unit was "removed" from my Garmin BaseCamp on my laptop so the new owner can re-register the unit and carry on with future updates.

The memory is expandable via a micro SD slot (see pic) and a 1GB micro SD card is included in the box.

All items included in the sale are pictured in one of the photos, please note that I have shortened the leads of the charger with the ring connectors - if you wish to buy a new charger then it's about £35 from eBay, Amazon or Garmin retailers.

The standard holder has a socket for 1" rubber ball mount (so called RAM mount).

A lot of different RAM mounts are available for purchase on eBay or Amazon for fit your bike.

Looking for £135 (collection from Sheffield) or £150 PayPal (friends and family) or £165 PayPal (non friends and family), includes free delivery to UK mainland using insured online trackable service.

Any questions please ask!

Attached Files:

#1 SpeedoX, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1