Genuine parts

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by mk3golfcab, Feb 18, 2018.

1. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Haha my wife wanted to come on the back of my old TL1000R. Bought a grab rail, fitted it but she preferred to hold me (I wasn’t complaining) then I sold up to get a bandit for more pillion friendly rides and she never wanted to go again:( much prefer being solo though:D

2. Selmer50mark

Selmer50mark God Like

It won't last long when I tell her I set off at 6 am Haha , it'll be the Sunday afternoon ice cream run she after . Only fair I suppose :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Managed to source a brand new pearl siren blue seat cowl from Australia for £208 shipped so bought it. Asked the misses and she said no. I bought it anyway and accidentally paid using the joint account. Rookie mistake. Anyway it should be here next week. Seriously hope I never have to find another one. Hens teeth comes to mind.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Wow!! Sprung big time:D:D. I guess you're now committed to spending the same again on wifey gifts? Great that you got the cover though, but a shame you had to pay through the nose.

Buy HER some rearsets for the reason that it makes it more comfortable for HER to ride pillion (if she does). I think member 'Lozzy' posted a thread about male justification for spending!!;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab Elite Member

Haha no managed to blag that I bought some car bits so I could make customised variants (see other post) so just transferred the money. Was a close one. Shit myself when she asked.

• Funny Funny x 1