gpr slip on

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by nrabey, Nov 12, 2013.

1. nrabey

nrabey Active Member

hi this is my first time on here and i would like to ask a question does anyone know if the gpr slip on end cans are any good or a total waste of money im looking to replace the standard exhaust but im on a very tight budget so any useful information would be great.:)

2. sinewave

sinewave God Like

The best value Slip ons are these, as vouched for by Fast Bikes, or was it Performance Bikes, cannee remember now.

Honda

3. raphael

raphael Elite Member

welcome mate! there is a thread on here about the pipewerx,gets pretty good reviews from what i have seen maybe have a search and get some pics of your bike up fella so we can have a look enjoy the forum mate

4. flynn07

flynn07 New Member

Welcome bud,ive seen these cans on various bikes they sound great and owners have no complaints,i think you pay more just for the "name" sometimes:rolleyes:

5. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

got one on mine, nice end can, sounds good and neater than the standard. easy to fit as well!:). could,ve got a deal on one at the Scottish bike show (2011) and regretted not buying it at the time as eventually made up my mind and ended up paying more. doh!

6. beavis

beavis Active Member

I had a Beowulf on my 09 and it was spot on for quality , fit and the noise was nice. Can't remember how much but not too dear.