GSR750 for Sale

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Daniel Peacock, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Daniel Peacock

Daniel Peacock New Member

Evening All,

The brother is looking at selling his 11 plate GSR750, been well looked after, it's currently on Autotrader but said I'd throw it on here in case any of you fine people wanted it, before confirming with anyone on AT.

Lots of extras and all stock parts to be sent along with it. He's currently looking for £3,400.
    Any and all questions if interested, fire them through, I'll pass them on. Bike7.jpg Bike8.jpg Bike9.jpg

2. Daniel Peacock

Just a little further information from the AT ad..

SUZUKI GSR750 IN WHITE, BELLY PAN,REAR HUGGER,TANK PAD,TAIL TIDY, LED INDICATORS,COMFORT SHAD SEATS, HEATED GRIPS,IXIL EXHAUST, LEVERS, RADIATOR GUARD, Excellent bodywork, Tyre condition Good. Well looked after bike, used for commuting and exploring. All stock parts have been kept and will go as part of the sale. Next MOT due 15/03/2020, Full service history, White, 4 owners, £3,400

3. Daniel Peacock

Further to this, still looking to sell, he's not in any rush, however he's reduced the price to £3,200.

4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Have you put it on the Suzuki forum?

This is sort of like trying to sell KFC in McDonald's:D:D;).

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Daniel Peacock

I haven't, was just putting it on here for him to see if any of you guys/girls wanted it, he's waiting till the end of the AT advertising period, then if it doesn't go on there, he'll just be part exchanging.

• Like Like x 1