Had this delivered today

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Gaffa22, Oct 1, 2019.

1. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Cheers @Gaffa22 . Very helpful and informative.

Allow me to throw this in the pile. Could there be a case of the 'standard' guys (and I refer to both Honda and Yamaha) being rightfully proud of their machine and not wanting to concede that there is an improved (rather than better) version?

This is not so much down to jealousy, but more of justifying their 'standard' bike.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gaffa22

Gaffa22 Well-Known Member

Yep I reckon you gave summed it up there Nigel.
    I certainly understand that for many it comes down to cost £20k + is a lot to justify for what is essentially a big boy's toy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

My mate went from standard R1 to R1m he only does tack days and he said there is a difference he's just ordered the new 2020 one due Nov....although he's now thinking as he done the right thing but got a great deal just 1900 to trade up as it were.....I am waiting to have a go on one then if new blade no good then R1m here I come..black carbon ...dont know how some say it's starting to look dated it looks the real deal to me...better then the Lego set BMW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Damn you @Wozza.;) Now I want one. Already ordered the 'Polite' yellow vest:D.

Lego.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1