Hands on with the new Blade

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Wildlife Moto, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Wildlife Moto

Wildlife Moto New Member

Hi, my first post over here! I wanted to start out by bringing you some footage of the new Fireblade from Motorcycle Live. She's a stunner and looks better in the metal than the photos for sure.

• Like Like x 5
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Welcome to the forum.

Excellent review/editorial and in my opinion the best offering of this bike on the net at the present time.

Your views and opinions accord with what I heard at the show and parallel most comments on here, especially with regard to riding position and appeal of the black bike. (I ordered the SP earlier this week.)

3. slasherr

slasherr Active Member

I sat on them both at the NEC this year and if the production models are finnished to the standard of the pre production Show bikes then they are very tempting. Prices were still not confirmed as those shown at NEC, they are definately too high for me. Honda had a really strong show with most of their fleet looking better than than all the other Jap bikes IMO. I felt the CBR -RR R.... was only on par with the BMW.

I will be test riding both 2020 CBR & S1000RR.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jez

Jez Senior Member

Awesome but need gold wheels ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Yeah.

Marchesinis!