Help from someone in the Bromsgrove area

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by gcon45, Jun 2, 2017.

1. gcon45

gcon45 Active Member

Hi guys.

I am looking at buying a 2016 SP from Sutton Motorcycles in Bromsgrove.

The bike is described as immaculate but I would like a second opinion as I will be buying it blind and having it shipped to Northern Ireland.

Would any kind soul in the area be able to swing by and cast their eye over the bike?

Here's the bike in question:

http://www.suttonmotorcycles.com/pa...ODEL=CBR1000RR FIREBLADE SP&ENGINECC=1000#eq1

2. dainesefreak

dainesefreak Senior Member

I'm not near the Bromsgrove branch but I've had a number of bikes over the years off the guys in Tamworth and can vouch for the business. Over the years I've got to know both the owner and his son and they are both straight up and that permeates down to the guys/girls they employ. If they are saying it's mint I'd be happy to believe them.

Have you asked for them to take some decent photos and email them over, rather than just the stuff on the site?

I can ask one of the guys at the Tamworth branch if he's seen it and to give me his honest opinion if that helps? Sometimes they shift bikes between the dealerships.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Alblade

Alblade God Like

can they face time you and you ask to look at specific areas on the bike ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. gcon45

gcon45 Active Member

Thanks for the help lads.

I just realised the bike is ABS. I'm looking for a non-ABS bike if possible.

They are proving hard to find!