Hi guys from Blackpool

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Garyb, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

No mate. Blackpool Honda. I think each main dealer around the uk were allowed one. Mine was painted by a guy from ormskirk. Different dealers used different paint sprayers?

2. Givover

Givover God Like

I was talking to a chap at hunts when i got mine about July and he was going to work at Blackpool Honda .I can't remember his name but seemed to be in the Honda inner circle and very Knowledgeable of the product .

3. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

A few of the guys have a move round from various dealerships. The guy I dealt with was Good, however he had a real easy time though, went in saw it, wanted it. Job done for him I guess :)

4. MrMartin

MrMartin Active Member

Welcome to the Forum mate

5. Givover

Givover God Like

Thats my way of trading see it do the deal and walk away . i have had a few bikes and only one test ride a Triumph 675 for Woods of Abergele. All the others sign away.Strange really last night i was rooting in a box for a certificate and then spent an hour going through all the old bike loans /Aggreements and old insurance info and was amazed how much money i have spent/wasted by keep swopping bikes having said that i don't regret any of it ,and my current bike is paid for.

6. Bats

Bats Active Member

bought from blackpool honda then 4 hours cleaning/detailing a tail tidy and rear foot rest off by my hand in my garage the bat cave ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

It it don't stop there either folks :) This Saturday a change of location, and the main man will mostly performing miracles to a rad guard and K&N filter ;) I have managed two jobs, fitted the bobbins and optimate 4 last night, although, yet to be scrutineered by quality control ;)