Hi

Discussion in 'New Members' started by MaxpbK, Jul 25, 2011.

1. MaxpbK

MaxpbK Active Member

Just introducing myself really....I work in sales at Powerbronze and I would be more than happy to arrange any deal for anybody else in the forum on any parts for the Firebalde products we manufacture! :pleasantry:

We actually did a whole project on re-vamping our 08 Blade with our kit. If your curious feel free to ask me or take a look for yourself :D Honda Fireblade CBR1000RR 08-11 Powerbronze Project Bike

Admins : Really sorry if i'm not allowed to do this....please don't kill me!! If there is somewhere else I should have posted this please let me know :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2. TonyBlue

TonyBlue Active Member

Pretty good price on the seat cowl compared to Honda's 200 squid, what's the quality like?

3. MaxpbK

MaxpbK Active Member

Yeah the Honda replacement parts are hideously over priced if you ask me!

It's made from ABS plastic and the colours are a gloss and it fits with metal clips that fold around the underneath of the rear seat....I can email you a copy of the fitting instructions if you like?

4. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

welcome to the forum

5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Max

Welcome to the forum, it's a good one. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. I'm sure it'll be for you looks and personality because I'm equally sure the guys are not in the slightest bit interested in your Powerbronze discount card...

Cheers

Ken

6. BladeHRC

BladeHRC Active Member

Can you tell me if you sell the '08+ repsol fairing panels seperately or just as a complete set? If so, are they interchangeable with the standard ones? Was wandering if I could put the repsol belly pan on my 2011 HRC blade??? (silly I know! LOL)

7. masher66

masher66 Active Member

welcome to the fairing oh bronzed one lol...

8. masher66

masher66 Active Member

oh I do like the look of the repsol seat !! (bling, can't resist...) pm'd you

• Like Like x 1
  9. BladeHRC

BladeHRC Active Member

Masher's mashed!!!! hehehe... shouldnt that be "welcome to the forum" eh bud!?!? ;-)

10. MaxpbK

MaxpbK Active Member

The repsol replacement fairings are sold as a set sorry. It's just they are manufactured at the same time and if you order the odd bit here and there, there will be somebody else that orders that will have parts missing! :-S

11. MaxpbK

MaxpbK Active Member

Haha cheers!! I need to post 5 things before I can reply though so hold on!:typing:

12. MaxpbK

MaxpbK Active Member

AHA post number 5! Now I can PM :whoo: