HM Quickshifter and HRC

Discussion in 'HM Quickshifter' started by Toby LeRone, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Toby LeRone

Toby LeRone Active Member

Oh yeah baby!!!

We are extremely honored to be able to finally announce that we can now list HRC as one of our clients and also as one of our business partners.

Woooohoooooo!!!!!

• Like Like x 6
  2. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Congratulations

3. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

So standard on all new blades and I shouldn't have an issue with warranty having one fitted :) yay

4. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Great news

5. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Does that mean our Johnny Rea will have a bit more time saving on his laps.Hope so cos he needs it.;)

6. Toby LeRone

What does it mean??

Im sorry but I can't contain it, it means we are the f*****g dogs dangles LOL

We have been supplying HRC for a little while just could never mention due to our agreement but now we can shout as loud as we like and for us, this means a lot, hence why Im so buzzing by it. Who would have thought a little company based in Kent, albeit still supplying the best in the world would have the one and only HRC as a customer and partner!!!!!

This will mean that the best will only get better. Gareth (the big boss man and designer) is always wanting to improve and make our products better for you, everyone. Not just the race teams but everyone. Everyone NEEDS a quickshifter. They are not just for the track, they transform every single ride out on the bike.

Some changes you will see, some you won't but rest assured that what companies like HRC use are exactly the same as what you use. There is no different product as they all come off the same shelf.

Guys, we are buzzing and would really like to thank each and every one off our customers, old and new.

So much so, I think in a month or so we are going to do something that you will very much like, my lips are sealed from now until then :D :D :D

7. lambchops

lambchops Elite Member

Great news Toby, well done HM you guys have earned a beer in the sun tonight :)

8. Alblade

Alblade God Like

Fantastic news - lost count of the number of times I've said to folk 'Get an HM quickshifter before a 'zorst - they transform the bike'

I guess it also means for Honda they have access to the worlds best to fit to their premium bikes / offer as a option with zero R&D costs

Next step to get one on a young Mr M.M. and on the podium!

9. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

10. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Toby will you ever do a cheap version of the dash? Only reason I ask is it would be more of a cosmetic thing for myself and would never use all the bells and whistles on it but some thing that looked as good but with basic functions would be ideal, it took me long enough to save for the HM+ shifter and the dash would never happen for me at the price it is. A cheaper basic version may do.
    Just a thought

11. Toby LeRone

Martin, I can't see that happening to be honest.

It would be a re write of the program and if anything the work going in to the dash is too ad more and make it even better, not the other way Im afraid. It is something that has never been asked and when before we did a with a without GPS option which made a big difference in price, 95% of the sales were with GPS so thats one of the reasons why we ditched the option and redesigned it to incorporate the module inside the Dash.

12. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

That's fair enough mate, thought I would ask the question

• Like Like x 1