Honda CBR1000RR Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by Freddie Russo, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Freddie Russo

Freddie Russo New Member

Selling as I won't have time to use it go the next 18 months at least with priorities changing. Shame to see it sit in the garage. It was used as a road bike (bought from a friend so i knew the history) before I converted it to track. I have done two European track days on it so the engine has had a very very easily life so far.

As you will see from the spec below there is no cheap Chinese parts, the best of everything that has been upgraded is on the bike.

Spec as follows;
    K Tech DDS Pro Shock
    Brembo Supersport Floating Brake Discs (the top range discs not the cheaper model)
    Power Commander V custom mapped with dyno time
    MWR race air filter
    Translogic quickshifter
    Pro-mach rear sets
    GB Racing engine protectors
    ANR race fairings (2012-16 model) sprayed metallic black
    Clip ons and bar clamps
    Dual carbon SBS brake pads
    Braided brake hoses front and rear
    Silkolene racing oil
    Castrol racing brake fluid
    Bridgestone VO2 slicks

2008 bike.

Spares package to keep you out of trouble, if you do have a fall abroad, included. Clip ons, bar clamps, foot pegs, brake and clutch lever, rear sub frame.

I was going to put a brembo master cylinder on the bike but after using the standard brakes with an upgraded brake lever, brembo supersport discs, dual carbon SBS pads and race brake fluid, there was no need to as the brakes were already very sharp.

Message me for my number if you want to discuss further. Based in Grays, Essex near Lakeside Shopping Centre. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Freddie Russo

Freddie Russo New Member

Price - £4,900

3. Freddie Russo

Freddie Russo New Member