Husqvarna Nuda ?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by thewiz, Apr 1, 2018.

1. thewiz

thewiz Active Member

Been looking at bikes for a long time now, and was initially planning on buying the Super Duke R, but its a lot of money and i have had a rethink. I have done a lot of research and i have found not much negatives on the Husqvarna Nuda 900R. Looks like a cracker of a bike with 105hp and 100nm of torque.

It is alot cheaper than the super duke R, and yes i know its not the same at all, but i think it might be a very fun every day bike?

I have found a very clean one for sale. Only mods are tail tidy and mirror. Under 10.000km 2013 modell. 1 owner since new. Really like the look of the R version with the ohlins rear shock and brembo brakes.

Anyone have any experience with them?

2. Robbo52

Robbo52 Active Member

search youtube for royal jordanian, he's got one. Sounds nice with an aftermarket exhaust too!

3. dainesefreak

dainesefreak Senior Member

Sounds like the R is the version to have. Only a 13l fuel tank though.

4. karl wesley

karl wesley Active Member

son had the 900 and i loved it,to high in the seat for me and not adjustable,better options on the R

[​IMG]

5. thewiz

thewiz Active Member

Thanks for comments lads. The R would be the only choice yes.

I had a deal on one lined up, but then it suddenly began a bidding war on that bike, it went way higher than i expected. Could buy a brand new MT09SP for the same price as a 2013 nuda. Too much imo.

Back to considering the Super Duke R to be honest. A brand new bike sounds very tempting. More money, but then again the KTM is a whole other level then the NUDA.

Im all in the muddle about new bikes ...