I one more person asks me ...

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by MikeB, Jul 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MikeB

MikeB Active Member

So out still breaking in my new 2017 Fireblade, but so many people are asking me if there is something wrong with my front indicators I'll go mental.
    The new blade uses the front indicators like some kind of side/position light, where even though you have the nice LED dipped headlights one, they run the indicators in dimmed mode (but still orange), and they then flash brighter, but they look like you have some sort of electrical issue with them half bright as you ride along.
    This has got to be a poor design decision.
    Is it like that on the last couple of years too where they moved the indicators into the front mirror backs?

What a mess, I am at a loss what to do, as they use the same LEDs dimmed and bright so cant just cut the power to those dimmed LEDs.

Any thoughts ?

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Don't worry about it, it's down there with, "One of your headlights is out".
    Anyway, I've started to see more and more bikes out there with dimmed indicators and they stand out more, which is good thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Racer38

Racer38 Active Member

My 1995 NSR250 is the same. 'Twas the Japanese law back in the day.

4. Gaffa22

Gaffa22 Well-Known Member

If it means you're being seen surely it's a good thing.

5. Jez

Jez Senior Member

I only get your exhaust is to loud, They may be right, Racefit black

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1