It's a nice day and I'm off work

Discussion in 'Pictures & Videos' started by Blix, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Blix

Blix Active Member

IMG_5432.JPG i was thinking about test riding an S1000r today and then thought, f*ck it, I've got this in the garage :)

Met an older Blade in Rothbury, had a bit chanter on with him, nice bloke, bit of a nutter.

IMG_5430.JPG View attachment 45211 IMG_5429.JPG IMG_5435.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Nice one :)
    I've been out on mine too, tho nowhere as nice as where you've been by the looks of it. Where's the seascape pic at?
    Didn't meet any nutters either :( shame, they brighten the day don't they :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Blix

Blix Active Member

St Mary's Lighthouse at Whitley Bay (North East)
    Was chatting to the guy on the older Blade who turned up a couple of minutes after me, he was saying he'd had the Blade for years (think it was an 04) he'd been recently trying to buy something newer but he couldn't get insured as he'd been sectioned a few times :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Ive been up in the area but never to Whitley Bay...looks nice I'll have to pop by next time.
    Lol...he sounds like a top lad....probably much more interesting than them boring feckers you sometimes land on :confused:

5. Blix

Blix Active Member

Tell me about it, the crazy guy was up in Rothbury, when I went to the Lighthouse (for an ice cream haha) there was a nice looking 1965 Royal Enfield which I was having a look round, this bloke came up (not the owner btw) and started trying to sell me his which he said was exactly the same, turns out it was a 2007 made in India Royal Enfield that won't start, I politely declined.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

Weather has been lush in the north east today! Been at Croft all day so im the colour of a tomato :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fire3500

Fire3500 New Member

It's an RRW or RRX so 98 /99

8. Blix

Blix Active Member

Cheers, I didn't notice the plate but he said it was last of the carbs, looked in good condition for a nearly 20 year old bike.