Its wine o clock.......

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AshBlade, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

I've got those glasses... Quality, they hold a full half bottle = less time spent walking to the fridge...:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Actually I'm a jd on the rocks girl....I've drunk many a cowboy under the table :p :D

3. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Reverse Cowgirl, I get!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Millsp1

Millsp1 Active Member

10 days off the booze, is that a record?

5. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Another week from hell, a new contract of vehicles delivered to the operator and fingers crossed all will be out serving the capitals passengers early tomorrow morning.

My Panigale is also in for its second service and custom engine ECU remap so no doubt an eye watering invoice coming my way later this afternoon which will only be sweetened by a much smoother ride home in traffic followed by the inevitable and much needed copious amounts of vino.

I just have to remember to put my work mobile on silent or I am going to be getting phone calls at 03:30 tomorrow morning if our vehicles aren't rock and rolling round our great City.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

Week from hell... Yes, I've had a similar week from hell, for some bizarre reason I've woken up at 7am three separate mornings this week... That's fair tired me out. On a plus note, it was on three nice sunny days, so I just got my bike out and went out riding on those three days....

I did leave a note for Mrs Nickw advising her that I'd be home for tea, then recycled the note.

It's been quite stressful for me getting up at that time of day, so to ensure it doesn't happen again I've been advised to take extra Bombay Sapphire to quel the urge to wake up....

It's nearly Bombay time!

• Like Like x 1
  7. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

Sticky week for me too... negotiating travelling expenses for office move, and struggling to convince them that biking in IS going to cost me money!

Still, its lager-and-curry o'clock... bottoms up!

8. RRoss

RRoss Active Member

Wife's had a glass of wine and now on the Bombay sapphire,could be my lucky night;)
    Couple more and she may offer to take the kids to her mums tomorrow so I can go play on bike:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

Can't fault her.... I've just been on that very same stuff.... Bye, it's very moreish...

We've had friends over tonight and when I served Bombay Sapphire in 440 ml glasses (size of normal can of beer) they were very happy guests. Well, I couldn't give guests a glass that was smaller than mine could I. Just had to top theirs up with extra tonic. Well, I can't waste too much Bombay on guests can I?:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

tlx6cAj.gif
    A most tiring day dealing with people who quite frankly should be thrust forward as horderves in a zombie apocalypse :confused:
    Only 2 bottles of chilled Sauvignon will suffice methinks :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

Love it Lozzy,

I just don't do people...... My pencil has gone blunt adding to my list of morons who piss me off....

Oh no, now that I've been reminded I need to go to the ice machine an get a glass of ice with Bombay and a splash of tonic to settle me down again:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Haha just take a deep breath & think of them as Cuntstomers until the Bombay soothes your soul :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

Ahhhhhhh.............

That's better...

14. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

Cheap Co-op own Pink something Rose.

Does the job

15. RRoss

RRoss Active Member

Sounds perfect,unfortunately will have to wait until Monday night as still got another 2 nightshifts in the big hoose to go:(

16. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

Ooooooh, 2 nice 440 ml tumblers of Bombay with touch of tonic. The world is starting to settle down and become a better place.

I was driving back from the lakes today and a bloke pulled out on me. Strangely he then looked in his mirror and saw me there and started gesticulating and going off it. I followed him into a service area and I think that took the wind out of his sails when I pointed out that it my have been a good idea to check his mirrors before he pulled out, not after.... And, he should accept he'd cocked up, not try to deflect it..... I then added him to my Moron list....

I've had my two tumblers and almost forgiven him... Tw@t's staying on my list for now though....;)

17. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Long long commute today but managed to get back before the rain & still bizarrely warm for winter!
    That calls for a so so classy dry white or seven with Cumberland saus n ketchup in cheezy baps :D....and ' Up ' is on't telly too....perfect :D
    20160205_195634.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Didn't drink in January and cutting right down... But we cracked this open this evening. Very nice too :)

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

I love classy women.... Cheesy buns, pure quality. Me, I've had hot dogs and Bombay but I scoffed them before I had chance to photograph them...

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Actually.. I'm feeling a bit of a northern ragamuffin having seen Jimbo's bottle of silk :confused: :D