Lamba delete

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by shadowblaster, Mar 18, 2021.

1. shadowblaster

shadowblaster Active Member

I have a 2019 SP, and would like to know if the 2016 lamba has the same block connector as my model. I want to buy a lamba delete, but can only find one to fit the old model. The other option I have is does anyone know which wires to link as I have a spare lamba which I could use to make my own. Thanks in advance. My plan is to replace the narrow band with a wide band and run that through a my tune Rapid bike.

2. Keeef

Keeef Active Member

This is for my 2008-2011. I think the 2019 is still the same... not 100% sure so if you have a wiring diagram compare with below
    Screenshot_20210322-213134_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    The Professional Eliminators do the same job but with a compatible plug-in connector.
    I would think your 2019 loom plug and wire positioning is the same as my 2008-2011 so the eliminator would fit both models.
    Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

3. shadowblaster

shadowblaster Active Member

Thanks for the message, that is very helpful as the wiring colours; black, grey and two white are the same on the Lambda so probably will work the same. Worth a punt, I can always clear a light if it throughs up a fault.

• Agree Agree x 1