Leathers Alterations & Repair

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Boothman, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

Just wanted to give a mention for Joyda Leathers in Wigan. https://www.joydamotorcycleleathers.co.uk/

Have known of them and their excellent reputation for a while, but never used them myself until this week. The lady who runs it (Nik) is incredibly talented and knowledgeable to say the least. She has just shortened (by lifting the knees 4”) and pulled in the calf circumference by a couple of inches on a set of ladies RST leather trousers for my pillion. Needed to be done as she is shorter than the original owner and will be wearing them inside the Sidi Vertigo she has, rather than over the outside.

The results are perfect in that you can’t tell they have been altered - looks like they have always been like this.

• Like Like x 4
  2. gRRandeelion

gRRandeelion Active Member

A bit far away for me. I use the excellent Mo-Jo Leather on the edge of Canterbury, one man band working out of his garage now. Has been resizing and repairing my suits and gloves for 25 years.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

Are trying to convince us you have a female on the pillion occasionally

• Like Like x 1
  4. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

More often than not these days Kevin