London bike gang

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cbrjay, May 10, 2017.

1. Cbrjay

Cbrjay Well-Known Member

2. Naz

Naz Active Member

It's out of control in London, I suppose it is like this now in most areas, these twats have become brave enough to hijack riders and take bikes in front of people. Mainly due to the lack of police and their willingness to pursue although recently we have had a couple of moped riders chased. I think this will only stop when riders get together and actually catch the thieving twats themselves but that's obviously going to result in them being in the wrong side of the law.

3. T.C

T.C Elite Member

This Moped nicking disease is becoming an epidemic as well, and now someone is really badly injured because these scumbags shits decide that someone as a bike that they want and so they follow him for some distance and then attack the rider in broad daylight.

I am not a nornally violent person but.....Anyone caught running these bastards over and causing serious injury to them should be given a medal

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...d-for-miles-by-moped-theft-gang-a3535846.html

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Naz

Naz Active Member

Unfortunately, the only way to deal with these types of undesirables is to use violence as nothing else will deter them. So many bikes and peds are stolen and some near by me in the last year. I live in a half decent place and saw a wanker on a ped no helmet, balaclava and no plate come down my road,

5. Naz

Naz Active Member

Unfortunately, the only way to deal with these types of undesirables is to use violence as nothing else will deter them. So many bikes and peds are stolen and some near by me in the last year. I live in a half decent place and saw a wanker on a ped no helmet, balaclava on and no plate come down my road, guess he knows some bikes are around here, twat rode off as I approached him. I like most people in and around London are sick of it, with the price of insurance going up as a result of such issues it's almost unaffordable and practical to have a bike.

Once upon a time it was said of things "if it's not bolted down it'll go missing" now if you do it still won't make a difference.

6. T.C

T.C Elite Member

7. Naz

Naz Active Member

8. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Or.....let's just run over the oxygen thieves with tanks & use them to temporarily fill in all the pot holes :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Naz

Naz Active Member

Do you think we could start a petition on change.org to have this voted on in parliament?

10. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Absolutely...in fact I think jeremy Corbyns foot squashing driver may already have been testing this idea :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

12. T.C

T.C Elite Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Naz

Naz Active Member

These shits are usually riding through the Romford area. I saw them on a nicked deliveroo ped when I was travelling through. They don't give a shit and why would they, they have never been caught and given the beating they need, the sentence for being caught nicking a bike is minimal if that, released out on bail in most cases so why give a shit? The whole vigilante talk has been going on for some time but have i a feeling it's now going to happen. Problem for the ones who take any action is that a criminal record is a massive blow to getting a job so the consequences are a lot greater

14. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

• Like Like x 3
  15. Greco

Greco Active Member

It was about time i think

16. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

• Like Like x 1
  17. Muffking

Muffking God Like

18. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

Wouldnt be suprised if the shop worker was prosecuted for defending themselves amd the theif walks away free albeit it with a face like a candle.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

This is what the cops need....:D

mexican-police-1.gif

• Like Like x 2