Looking for a 2014 or newer blade.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by kirk holmes, Dec 21, 2020.

1. kirk holmes

kirk holmes Member

Desperately seeking fireblade..... Hi all, I brought a 2015 abs model which arrived on Saturday but am returning it as it has too many faults. Rusty as hell, flappy faring, splits in seat, black overspray from someone trying to cover up the rust including on the faring, chain in the red on adjuster, front brake pulls to handlebar even on furthest reach. Dealer being ok about it but gutted as spent 2 days cleaning it lol!

So now Im without a bike and have the loan in my bank. I'm looking for a 2014 or newer model with less than 12k on the clock and in very good condition. Mods are welcome but no insurance cat. Please message me

2. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

I’d post this again in the wanted section if I were you as it may get missed here. Good luck

EDIT - Just seen you have done this already :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sam.moz86

Sam.moz86 Active Member

What a nightmare! At least the dealer is playing ball.
    Good luck shopping. When i was looking there was a 2014 SP for sale at a reasonable price, but it was in Scotland.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kirk holmes

kirk holmes Member

To be fair the dealer has been fine, just gutted really. At least having spent 2 days cleaning o have a good idea what to look for now. Those clips at the base of the front fairing are crap. Really should be help together better for an area of sucj high wind pressure. Most bikes seem miles away from me im Surrey at the mo.