Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Mr OCD, Aug 3, 2017.
What make is it? Any damage to it?
It's custom built by a professional trimmer. No damage at all.
£65 & you've got a deal?
Lol £60 ? Would go £65 posted but that would be it mate
No. £70. It cost me a small fortune to have done and is mint. It's worth it.
Would only cost a fiver to post
Ok no worries mate
The small bits are starting to be sent out gents... the bigger stuff needs courier so I will be arranging for courier collection mid-week whilst I'm working from home.
Thanks for your patience
- Genuine Honda front brake discs - £200 (brand new - used for 70 miles to rule out an issue)
- HRC carbon mudguard - £120
- ASV black levers - £120 and boxed
- Big piston forks from 2014 blade - £250 (will need your standards!) - just serviced by KAIS this year in March at a cost of £160. They have done 1,000 miles since.
- Custom gel comfort seat - £60
- Evotech swingarm bobbins - £20
- chain guard - £35
- sprint air filter - £60 (brand new)
- as new Rear indicators - £25
- Camchain tensioner and gasket - £60 (brand new - fitted for 10 minutes to rule out an issue then removed)
What bike you getting?
One with two wheels.
i get my new one on sat
I picked my new one up on Saturday.
And very nice it looks too. It's precisely what I was going to get before I bought the 'blade. Colour is great, and matches my 'blade too.
It was also what I was going to buy before my Fireblade ... but having had two R1's I thought it was time to try something else. I enjoyed my time on the Fireblade but freely admit I'm pleased to be back on an R1 again
Yep, I have an old 5JJ and was hankering for a crossplane in exactly those colours, or a 1098S, and then I ended up buying the 'blade...
That R1 is perfect, and if you don't mind me saying... it's a much nicer colourscheme than your 'blade, makes a nicer noise... etc. etc.
Do I get lynched here for admitting that?