Lovely 2009 Repsol Blade FS ! Now sold

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by MPJ, Apr 5, 2017.

1. MPJ

MPJ Active Member

I purchased this bike from the original, 1st owner in August 2015. It had 3,800 miles on at this time. Even though it was above my budget I had to have it as it was so clean, I could tell it had been cherished and never been out in the rain. It was the nicest Repsol I had seen.

I had Ventureshield professionally fitted straight away. If you haven't used this stuff it is brilliant at stone chip protection, it is almost invisible when applied and easy to look after.

The first owner had it serviced at 612 miles, then 3,200 miles. I had a new DID chain and sprockets and tyres (sport touring) professionally fitted at 4,817 miles. It has had an oil and filter change (Castrol power 10-30,OEM filter) at 5287 miles and 8,920 miles. I changed to Metzeler Racetec RR K3 tyres at approx 7k miles. I also had the suspension set up by Race Lab. Current mileage is 9,242 and there is plenty of tread left.

The bike has a genuine Honda seat cowl, Carbon king rear hugger and chain guard. GB Racing 3 piece engine cover protection kit. R and G Repsol orange bobbins. R and G tail tidy

MOT is due in July 2017. No advisories last year.

I can't express how lovely this bike's condition is. I clean it before and after every ride. It is never ridden in the rain or damp. It is kept in a de-humidified garage and I use a ctek optimate charger every so often when stored. There are possibly 2 or 3 stone chips, only where the ventureshield cannot be applied. The exhaust headers are untarnished, there are no key marks around the headstock etc etc

I have all the keys, original sales invoice, handbook, service book, receipts, tool kit etc

I'm based in the I'm asking £5,850. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more info or pictures.

#1 MPJ, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dave dunlop

Dave dunlop Elite Member

I've seen this bike on more than a few occasions and can vouch on how immaculate the condition of the bike is! A proper genuine mint example and credit to its owner. Hope it goes to a good home.... good luck:)

3. MPJ

MPJ Active Member

Thank you Dave.

Meant to add, I still have the passenger seat, hugger, chain guard etc If you wish to return to standard.

4. rewy..rr

rewy..rr Active Member

Good luck with the sale

5. MPJ

MPJ Active Member

SOLD