Motorcycle Heated Clothing

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by slowr1der, Sep 26, 2012.

1. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

i am looking at getting some next month and was just wondering if anyone has any experience and recommendations as i have never tried any of it out.

It has been suggested that the Exo2 vest is a good place to start, i think my only problem with the Exo stuff is that there doesnt seem to be any trousers that are available whereas other brands have connecting trousers.

Any recommendations guys/girls................yeah yeah i know i told Ash to man up in the other thread but i ride all year round anything between 150-300 miles a day (except my days off) and lots of it is motorway so i would like to keep toasty.

ta

2. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Heated clothing? Does that really exist or is it a joke?
    The only thing I climb into in the winter to keep me warm has 4 wheels.

3. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Lol, i had heated grips on my old ZX6R, but other than that just a really good set of Hein Gericke textiles and base layers.
    Oh yea, and a set of waterproof boots as i dont want my alpines getting wet.

4. Bart

Bart Active Member

I am looking at getting some too, ones with arms seem better and like the look of the Kies stuff, I was converted to heated grips a few years ago, have them on the Blade although you can't tell as have retained the stock grips. Must start looking again.