MV - My Verdict

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by nigelrb, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Spartan Andy

Spartan Andy Active Member

Same here, But my son is 25, Think I need a side car :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. hitch

hitch Elite Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Thanks Hitch.

Its karma. If you'd seen my post of Jan 15, I answered Gary1966 with a recommendation for his man cave. I said this:

'Not sure I'll have too much agreement on this, but I believe one of the sweetest (as opposed to brutish) looking bikes is the MV Agusta F4. If I was flushed with a few extra quid, I'd buy one'.

To add a photo to the post I simply Googled MV F4 and landed on the Auto Trader page! I was hooked straight away. There were 2 2007s, one at £5250 and one at £8,000. I emailed the owner of the £5250 one, but he refused to provide ownership details. End of story.

Or so I thought! I kept logging back in to Auto Trader to look at the £8,000 one. I must say this very eloquently so as to not upset Lozzy and other female owners, but I just had to keep my hands in my pockets!:D I ultimately emailed the owner and had a few conversations before driving to Glasgow last Saturday. You will note the pic on the Gary1966 post is the actual one I bought.

Admin could perhaps approve a thread on this topic because I am sure MANY members could share interesting stories of how they obtained their bike!!

• Like Like x 1