My CB 175 (1970)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by nigelrb, Sep 20, 2018.

1. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Mum sent me some old family photos. Was very pleased to find this. By the way, I'm still a hunk!!:cool:
    CB 175 1970.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

And I was -4. Just saying ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Hey get you Nige.....looking like one of the Partridge Family there dude :cool:

Nice bike....not sure about the white trews though although I do remember everyone wearing Farah slacks at the discos :eek: :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Spygoat

Spygoat Well-Known Member

That is an awesome picture. I was born a few years later, but my first bike picture will never see the light of the internet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Well, that's a come down. A comment from another was : ' Super pic mate, but what's a young Ryan O'Neil doing on your bike? Lol.' Of course I accept that as being a more reliable observation.

As for my fashion sense, I was, at the time, streets ahead of the likes of @PauloHRC in that I colour-coded my riding wear to my bike. Now, of course it is very simple to maintain because charity shops have a plethora of styles from which I can choose!!:p

6. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Hey....that guys right!! It was bugging me who you reminded me of and yeah its definitely Mr o neil! Did you end up with an Ali Mcgraw though :D

7. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

I must confess I have a somewhat complicated 'Love Story (1970)'.

I've had 3 Ali McGraws, but they all abandoned me due to 'Natural Causes (1994)'.

Since then I've tried 'The Getaway (1972)' while trying to 'Survive the Savage Sea (1992').

I later considered the 'Glam (1997)' of a fourth, and even said to her 'Just tell me What you Want (1980)' but in the end decided that staying single would be 'A Lovely Way to Die(1968')

Fairly shameful to admit now that the only McGraw I have anything to do with is my overseas psychologist, Dr Phil McGraw:(.

8. PauloHRC

PauloHRC God Like

Brilliantly nostalgic picture @nigelrb .......looking very Steve McQueen!!

I was -6 years pre fathers ejaculate.......just saying! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1