NEC Bike Show 2019

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by Barstewardsquad, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Cheers, BSS.

Last year I swore I wouldn't go again. Certainly won't make the mistake of going on Saturday. Will wait until Tuesday this time.

I just softened and booked. For us very old fogies it's only £12.00. Yay for aging!!:)

If there's no good Honda or Triumph news, I will be trashing the place!!:mad:

3. AndrewQ

AndrewQ New Member

I have never been, but was looking at heading over this year. Was it just a case of being mental busy on the weekend?

4. Spygoat

Spygoat Well-Known Member

I see they have the Harley Davidson Jumpstart. Basically, a rolling road with a Harley strapped to it. I would recommend giving it a go if you have the opportunity. Loads of fun ripping gears indoors. I worked at the Intermot in NYC last year and it was there as well. They also had a wheelie simulator with some dual sports that was hilarious.

5. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Yes. My stress levels couldn't accommodate it:rolleyes:. I like to do the old man slow walk and absorb everything. Was so chaotic and the exorbitant food prices (which I half expected) sent me further down the drain!!

6. AndrewQ

AndrewQ New Member

Good to know, will have to book a school day off so!

7. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Wow. Didn't realise any of our members were still attending school. Guess you must be repeating a few years.:D:D