Need datatool s4 c1 red wiring instructions

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Glenandemm, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Glenandemm

Glenandemm Active Member

As above I have a brand new alarm but they don’t supply instructions with them and I need to find out the wiring colour codes?
    Can anyone help at all with this

2. dfw100

dfw100 Active Member

From datatool.co.uk:

“Can you send me a wiring diagram to install my alarm?
    The S4 series alarm is intended for professional installation only and therefore should not have been supplied to you for home installation. We cannot provide a wiring diagram so please contact your local dealer or mobile installer to discuss the installation options. A list of Datatool dealers and mobile installers can be found here.

You may get lucky, but it seems unlikely that anyone outside the installer network will have access to the diagram.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Glenandemm

Glenandemm Active Member

Cheers bud I seen that after I bought the alarm!!
    I used to fit car alarms for a living when I was a tech at a main dealer so wouldn’t have a problem wiring it up and I’m not fussed about the install cert I just need the wiring diagram if I can find an installer who could help me out!

4. Glenandemm

Glenandemm Active Member

B0592993-A920-49DD-A68E-8D8C4F8819AE.png All sorted for anyone reading this in the future here’s the wiring colour codes so you just have to find where to attach them on your bike, you can get the info off the triumph page but i also confirmed it with somone who used to fit datatool s4 alarms!

• Like Like x 2