New hoops

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Gravel trap, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Gravel trap

Gravel trap Senior Member

Had some Michelin road 5s fitted today . 20190925_175224.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gravel trap

3. Gravel trap

I'm hoping they will be better through the winter than the battalax I had on and well the race recs before them were shockers in the wet . The angel gt set I had on were dam good and long lasting . So far they are the ones to beat for everyday all weather use .

4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Not had them myself but I've heard good things about them :)....plenty of tread...might slow you down a bit and save Sir Twistleton Humphries the magistrate getting his birch out to you lol :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Iain

Iain Active Member

Is it me, or do they look like they have a very flat profile?

Plenty of grip in a straight line, but I would not fancy trying to get them to tip into a corner!

I seem to remember trying a Pirelli Strada on the rear of mine a few years ago, it was very easy to get to the edge - and beyond - of the tyre! I hope you get them used upbefore the better weather arrives! Or change them to something nicer in the spring..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gravel trap

I'll be 100% honest I didn't check out the profile before I ordered them . I spoke to our Michelin rep and I was going for pilot 4s but...

7. Gravel trap

Oh is the birch back . I do hope so. I err left the top off a pen today i didn't replace the empty toilet roll in our downstairs bathroom and er yes I'm many many bad @Lozzy

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Great tyres, funnily enough I've fitted a set today to my vfr. I've had them on a previous bike though and loved them.

• Useful Useful x 2
  9. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Are they off a tractor?:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Gravel trap

Oh look its knock the farmers son time. im hoping @nigelrb I don't off road with them but ill of course update if I do . To be fair the blade mould make a great farm tool with some mods. Bolt on a ktm adventure 1290 front and rear end fit a ally belly pan/sump guard some hand guards and a rack big enough to carry a sheep/sheepdog and a dab radio so i can have radio 4 and 4 extra planet rock ect whilst I check flock. Would be fun I reckon.

• Funny Funny x 2