@nigelrb

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by bazzashadow, Dec 7, 2018.

1. bazzashadow

bazzashadow Elite Member

be careful what you say,
    Nigel has gone to the other side of honda
    Just seen him pop up in VTR.org
    Just sold mine but it is a good forum.
    Very helpful

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Now, now, Bazz. There is no 'other side' of Honda, save for those with ABS issues:eek:.

I did have a VTR (for 6 weeks only:rolleyes:) back in August/September. You might have noted I hadn't posted since then, and didn't have the heart to tell all that I'd 'defected' my V-twin joy to aprilia.

Not sure if you read my posts about the irony of my very short-lived VTR ownership. I had wanted an 'all-weather' runabout, and saw the VTR as an inexpensive option. First time in the wet I freaked (think OCD - and in abundance:))! The bike was a real turnaround from my inline fours that it offered real riding pleasure. I thought that I'd 'upgrade' to an SP1 or 2, so sold the VTR to make room, and generate cash. During my search, an aprilia RSV1000RF turned up for sale on here, and well, I saw great benefits over the SP1 and did the deal within the hour. :D So glad I did, too. Such a marvellous machine, but not one I'd compare with Honda as it's in a different league altogether.

3. bazzashadow

bazzashadow Elite Member

I know what you mean Nigel
    I was going to go down that route of Aprilia but after my boy had one and waiting for parts that put me off.
    I do love the look of yours more stylish than the VTR

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1