Not for sale.

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by CharlieR85, Dec 3, 2018.

1. gary1966

gary1966 Active Member

7k from a dealer is okay ish they all like to add £1500/£2000 for over heads etc which is fair enough. But the dealership that offered me 10k was just taking the piss and looking to make 4K and that was with me taking out a brand new SP2.
    My next bike will be the speed triple the current R is awesome just a bit worried that there might be a all sing dancing new model coming out soon. Plus there’s talk of a new 765 Daytona moto2 rep now we are talking.

2. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

I think I could accept £500 less for them to run it through the workshop and put a warranty on it. But £1300 less than what they would sell it for is a bit crappy but not insulting.

Could understand it with something tatty. Mine looks like it's just rolled out of the factory though. If they had offered me £7800 for mine I would have a triumph in the garage now.

3. tuktuk

tuktuk Elite Member

Mines the first thing I see when opening the garage, what a front end the 2012-16 blade has, so sharp and aggressive.

I had a wobble a while ago, sold all the Gucci stuff on here but couldn't let go of the bike and ended up replacing all the kit I'd sold! Keep it if you can.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1