NOW SOLD -- 2013 CBR600F ABS

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by mbooth1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Bought this bike in mid 2016 as a standard spec bike (except from memory for the black gloss rear hugger) with one owner only, FSH and 11k miles.

When I first bought it, in truth I was slightly disappointed on my first ride versus the 2001 CBR600F I had px’d as part of it’s purchase. Really very good but without quite the same exhilarating feeling as the older bike. But I fitted a Booster Plug, De’cated the OEM downpipes and added an SC Project Exhaust Can to sort the bikes performance out. It now breaths freely and is the equal of the 2001 bike (but with ABS much safer).

But since then I have also been busy adding other features to the bike and adapting it, so that it is now a very worthy representative of the CBR600F breed. It is a fun to ride, capable and fast sports tourer that will carry very significant weights of luggage with no complaints at all at some speeds.

In addition to the Rear Hugger it came with it now has:

• A Booster Plug fitted (this overcomes the lean-stumble on/off throttle response that so many modern emitted bikes exhibit – see their website for all the details).
    • De’cated OEM exhaust downpipes (OEM pipes specifically retained to keep the exhaust shield mounting for an added Carbon Fibre Exhaust Shield referenced below).
    • An SC Project Carbon Exhaust End Can – 100% genuine from the MotoGP exhaust maker in Italy, with Homologation card and removable baffle. Not a copy from China as many SC badged exhausts unfortunately are!!
    • R&G Fairing Bungs.
    • R&G Front Axle Bungs.
    • R&G Radiator Grille.
    • R&G Downpipe Grille.
    • Carbon Fibre Effect Tank, Fuel Filler, Top Yoke, and Cluster Surround Pads/Decals.
    • Carbon Fibre Side Panels.
    • Carbon Fibre Exhaust Shield.
    • Carbon Fibre Front Sprocket Cover.
    • Carbon Fibre Rear Footrest Appliques.
    • Tail Tidy (with a smaller size rear number plate BUT retaining the required legal size numbering).
    • Headlamp Protector.
    • Gear Indicator.
    • Headstock fed wiring for a Sat Nav (Micro USB /5 volt fed).
    • Switchable ‘alarm’ flashing LED.
    • Wheelrim stickers.
    • Small anodised brake & clutch levers, handlebar weights, oil filler plug, fuel cap bolts & front shock pretension adjusters (all color matched to Front Forks).
    • Tutoro Auto Chain oiler.
    • Racetorx Gearshift support bearing.
    • And for luggage a set of Givi Side Pannier brackets, and a Monokey top box plate & mounting (all bought new, and still in excellent condition).
    As you can see from the above list, I got a bit carried away on this bike buying stuff for it….

The bike also comes with Removable Givi Black Gloss Side Panniers and Topbox. I also have all the original OEM bits removed from the bike in fitting the items above, which will come with the sale. In addition I have a second set of used OEM downpipes, inc.Catalyst. which a buyer can have as a spare downpipe set for any future eventuality. BUT in a very BIG heavy box!! This assumes the sale achieves asking price.

The bike is Datatagged (which requires the new owner to reregister it for a small fee).

It has a full MOT until 26-2-2021 (no advisories), with mileage at MOT of 15040 (the bikes current mileage due to lockdown). It is SORNED.

It has a FSH and while in my hands has had oil/filter change & safety check annually, plus new tyres in 2019 (190 @ rear), new battery, and at this February’s Service a brake fluid change.

£4200 as is, £3900 less the luggage racks, panniers & topbox. Located in SW Wales.
    Few Pics below, PM me if you want to see more.
    Mike
    1.jpg 2.jpg 7.jpg 11.jpg