NOW SOLD -- Tail Tidy for 2017-2019 Blade -- Unused

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by mbooth1, Sep 18, 2020.

1. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Bought this tail tidy thro ebay (paid from memory £26+ inc.P&P). Went for a "chinese" version this time as previous 2014 model had the MUCH MUCH more expensive R&G tail tidy and it was rusty and flaking after only a couple of years use when the bike was px'd!!
    Busy on a project on my 2017 to fit it with luggage for some trips next year (hopefully) and selling this tail tidy as this one will not be compatible with the proposed luggage set
    This one is unused and complete with mounting hardware and small LED number plate lamp embossed with "CBR1000RR" nomenclature.
    Asking £15 inc. P&P to a UK Mainland Address. Might be taken apart for shipping.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

2. karlpe

karlpe Active Member

3. karlpe

karlpe Active Member

Hi is this still for sale .

4. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Yes - try to remember to mark any sold. The only issue might be I'm away for weekend but could be posted Monday. Mike
    Mike

5. karlpe

karlpe Active Member

I'll have on Monday let me know when you back. Take it its complete .does it have instructions. Cheers

6. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

Sorry, did not come with any instructions. But really a case of disconnecting existing tailend, and replacing with this one, substituting small led no.plate light for OEM one. Might help to check disassembly instructions for the OEM tailend before disassembly, but can't see to much in it. Drop me a conversation over and I'll get back to you Monday am -- small risk it may sell in meantime as also listed on ebay. If you are sure you want it tell me & will kill ebay listing if so. Mike

7. karlpe

karlpe Active Member

I'll have it Monday bud

8. mbooth1

mbooth1 Active Member

OK, I'll drop you a conversation with PP details etc. when back late tomorrow, or first thing Monday.
    Mike

9. karlpe

karlpe Active Member

Thanks.