O2 sensor and cat removel on 2017 blade

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by MOORZI, Jan 24, 2020.

1. MOORZI

MOORZI New Member

hi, im after some info, ive removed the cat from the headers and welded a bolt in position, the problem I have is I carnt find a sensor eliminator for this model only upto 2016, can anyone advise or help,

2. LRJimmy

LRJimmy Active Member

Im not too sure for the 17 model but for the previous a Woolich flash has the ability to disable the sensor

3. Herbert J. tea3agger

Herbert J. tea3agger Active Member

I purchased a Servo Buddy servo eliminator for my 2017 blade (its different kit from a 2016 ver).
    It made a huge difference to low RPM and take off.

eg: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/servo-buddy-honda-cbr1000rr-sp-sp2-2017-2018

I am in Australia but I am sure you can get from the UK...

Apologies - I just realised you needed to get rid of your o2 sensor...
    I hope you have an aftermarket ECU.
    The o2 eliminiator will be the same across models as its only a resistor.

#3 Herbert J. tea3agger, Jan 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  4. MOORZI

MOORZI New Member

hi, thanks for your info,
    I don't have a aftermarket ecu I didn't think id need one,if I was to change the full system with no sensor I would need a eliminator, I looked at a arrow full system and was told it comes with an o2 eliminator but when asked if they sold one separate they didn't have any(strange), im a bit at a loss, ive not put the system back on yet so don't no how it will run with the sensor removed, I will keep looking around but if theres anyone else with any advise I would appreciate it, Thanks!!!!