Ohlins TTX

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Hogkiller, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Hogkiller

Hogkiller Active Member

Seen as good etiquette not a must, if it was, admin would have taken it down or gave me a warning of some sort!

I'm a member here the last six or so months and visit the site daily, it's not as if I joined just to post s for sale ad!
    I don't see the point in filling other people's posts with pointless nonsense unlike some!

Again thanks for your invaluable input!

2. dansp1

dansp1 Active Member

I feel slightly responsible for kicking this off, two Ohlins TTX with TT history came up for sale within hours of each other and both in Ireland, i wrongly assumed they were the same shock and seller
    A picture would be nice, is it the early or late type TTX? or is it the oem type with no height adjustment?
    As an ex race shock i guess it has been re sprung and possibly revalved, any info?

3. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes good etiquette! And perhaps sharing more with the forum too would mean people might not jump to the wrong conclusion, but as you said you said you visit daily but never seem to post anything, strange for someone who visits daily! Thanks again for your constant input on this excellent forum

As this seems to be the most youve actually inputted into the forum in time you've been here

And as you keep saying your price is in euro's perhaps you should edit your original post to show that rather than leaving it in pounds

#23 sps170373, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mark Walsham

Mark Walsham New Member

Chill out fellas, blokes only trying to sell a shock, lets not hang him eh!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sp1n99

sp1n99 Active Member

I can never understand this on this site. There are obviously people getting involved with things they have absolutely no intention of buying yet feel they can give an opinion.
    If the OP asks for advice on price etc then fair enough, otherwise, I'd say butt out, you might be the next one trying to sell something.
    Just my opinion mind.

• Like Like x 3
  6. zxrjohn14

zxrjohn14 Active Member

Are you open to offers on the shock?

7. Hogkiller

Hogkiller Active Member

Thanks for the interest but now sold!

• Like Like x 1