Olivers Mount 23rd-24th

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by KeepitPinned, Sep 15, 2017.

1. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

Silly not to :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Nice one.....if the weather's good on the Sunday I think we're having a blat up too

• Like Like x 1
  3. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

If the shitty weather continues I'll have to hang my head in shame and admit to taking a 4 wheeled machine:(

4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Presume you're pretty local...just for your info & if you fancy coming some of us forum Yorks/Lincs lot are having a ride up to Oliver's M & then fish n chips in Scarborough on the 1st Oct..weather permitting. Details are in Ride out section :)

5. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

Thanks for the invite Lozzy, weather permitting if free yes I could take a ride out.... I'm about an hour away from Scarborough but will look at your route perhaps meeting at Driffield, Oliver Mount or something. I'll keep an eye on your thread.

6. robinh73

robinh73 Well-Known Member

Give us a wave as I am passing then, I will be number 73 in the 600 and Open races, blue Suzuki GSXR 600. Feel free to come down to the paddock and say hello too, the kettle is always on in the caravan!

• Like Like x 2
  7. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

Yes certainly will thanks, I'll be visiting the paddock anyway both Sat&Sun. I'll try and get some decent shots of you round the circuit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

Long range forecast looks good for the weekend.

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 10.51.12.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

Nice to meet you today robinh73... bloody lovely race bike too. I'll try to stop by again tomorrow for a few pics. Had major camera issues today but managed to catch your nice move up the inside during the B Race.... well done only one other passing move there today. Congrats on the result too.

Attached Files:

• 73a.jpg
      73a.jpg
      File size:
      2.3 MB
      Views:
    • 73b.jpg
      73b.jpg
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
  10. robinh73

Great to have met you too, many thanks for getting the photos, always good to see another set from a different angle. Such a shame that the meeting was abandoned due to such sad circumstances. On a lighter note though, I was made up with my results and lap times, so hopefully we can work on these next year.

• Like Like x 1
  11. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

Here's another few Robin, drop me a DM with an email address if you want the full HD versions... Daley trying to come round you with that beast at the Hairpin was interesting, a few moments later he was down. DMathison2 copy.JPG DSCN2597 copy.JPG DSCN2596 copy.JPG DSCN2489 copy.JPG DSCN2490 copy.JPG DSCN2491 copy.JPG

12. robinh73

Awesome shots there! Many thanks indeed. I would love to have the full versions if that's possible please. As for Daley and that bike, what a disaster. Why he was allowed out on it, I will never know. He was so close to wiping me out when it all went wrong for him and the crowd. No idea how he missed me. Many thanks again for your awesome photos and great to have put a face to the name.

• Like Like x 1
  13. KeepitPinned

KeepitPinned New Member

What a beast of a thing thankfully he didn't take you out and thoughts are with the spectators who weren't so fortunate... anyway...no problem robinh73 and look forward to seeing you there in April :)

DSCN2412 copy.JPG