Pair of bridgestone battlax BT015 F - 120/70/r17 & 190/50/r17

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by damodici, Jul 25, 2011.

1. damodici

damodici Active Member

Removed these set of Bridgestones from my new bike i picked up last week as i already had some supercorsas & racetecs in the garage which are more my kind of tyre.

Obviously these are now surplus to requirements. Theyve been lightly used but by the looks of it not very much at all, lot's of miles of life left in them and not worn right to the edges which mean the previous owner either didnt track the bike or didnt have time since fitting these. I'd say these have done really low miles since fitting as you can see from the pics how clean they are and how much tread is left (also the chicken strips). Wear indicators still in place so a bargain set of rubber for somebody

£120 collection from Nottingham area preffered

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bluekontakt2004

bluekontakt2004 Active Member

Just wondering if you would post? Just nottingham is a we bit far for me to go and collect.

• Like Like x 1
  3. damodici

damodici Active Member

Crikey, you couldn't get much further south could you mate :)

Yes I can post them, I'll have to figure out a way of doing it using our works courier, may be able to get them out tomorrow or Thursday though. Guess I can wrap them in a black bag them bubble wrap or something if I can't find a box big enough.

Are you ok to pay via paypal?

• Like Like x 1
  4. bluekontakt2004

Dude, Just tape them together and stick the couriers label on them. Sent tyres like that before now.

I cant pay until thursday as i have £20 in the bank and get paid midnight wednesday. can paypal you either thursday morning or wednesday night

5. damodici

damodici Active Member

I'd have to wrap them anyway mate, if I use the works courier they refuse to take stuff not properly packed incase there's an issue. It's no major problem though.

Could you pay Wednesday evening /early Thursday morning then I can get them out Thursday and you get them Friday .

I'll pm you in a min

6. bluekontakt2004

will pay thursday morning latest

• Like Like x 1
  7. damodici

damodici Active Member

Sold to the man with the plan :)

Cheers

• Like Like x 1