Pair of Tyres for a £15?

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by -steves-, Jun 13, 2015.

1. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

I have removed a pair of tyres from a CBR600 FA-c 2014 bike. A Apir of Bridgestone Battlax BT012's

Tread is getting low on the back but still very legal also the back tyre is a little squared off, front tyre isn't too bad at all, reasonable tread and wear.

The back tyre has a puncture in the middle of the tyre, pretty sure it could easily be plugged, I didn't try, I just replaced the pair of tyres as I was doing the blade anyway.

Sizes
    120 / 70 x 17
    180 / 55 x 17

Pick up from Cambridge only, postage just makes them too expensive, if they don't sell I will just tip run them next time I go, trying to help someone out rather than make a few quid, Just isn't worth the hassle to do much with them ;)

IMAG0211.jpg IMAG0212.jpg IMAG0213.jpg IMAG0215.jpg IMAG0216.jpg IMAG0217.jpg

2. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

A tenner anyone? :eek: And no, not Pavarotti etc ;)

3. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

OK, £5 the pair if picked up this weekend, if not, eBay next week for 99p starting bid, lol :D

4. scooby

scooby Elite Member

tbh it's no wonder people don't want to buy a pair of tyres that are nearly at the wear marker,and have a puncture in the rear.just do what you said originally and skip em.....

5. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

THB I thought they looked too good to be skipped as the front is only about half worn and thought they might do someone a favour, especially as a puncture is a pretty easy repair when the tyre is already off, however, your advice it taken and they will be in the local skip in the morning as I don't want them kicking around forever, they are just on my way, lol :D

6. -steves-

-steves- Active Member

Gone ...............