Pearl white touchup paint.

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by alexg56, Mar 30, 2013.

1. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

Anyone got a recommended product? Seen some on ebay but not sure if any good. Few small scuffs on fairings to cover. Caused by me being a twat.:)

2. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

There is a company, in the states I think, that does touch up kits containing all the paints for each official paint scheme. I think I've bookmarked it on my work computer, if you can wait until Tuesday Alex.

3. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

4. ahmedf

ahmedf Active Member

Used them to paint my rear hugger and chain guard. Got the aerosol cans and its BL**DY expensive (Plastic primer, Silver base coat, bright lime green candy, clear lacquer, about £15-18 a CAN), but the match was spot on.

I remember the owner telling me they are in talks with Honda to supply them with touch up paints for their whole range.

Good quality, but veryyyy expensive, i think there touch ups are even expensive, especially if you have a multi-layered paint.

5. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

Thanks for info. Will check them out once i thaw out, another 100 mls riding done. Much colder than yesterday.

6. Harry

Harry New Member

had a couple of very small marks to fix. Had some paint specially made up by a company just opposite Honda in tamworth. Cant think of the name of the company sorry. This kind of worked but to be honest i ended up putting some suitable stickers over the damage and this worked best of all.