Photobucket

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradt, Aug 1, 2018.

1. bradt

bradt Elite Member

Many years ago opened a free account with Photobucket for picture storage, I haven't uploaded anything new for the last few years as been using Google as storage, i probably last accessed Photobucket about 6 months ago and all was fine, yesterday tried to log onto my account as i wanted to retreive pictures of my R1 only to discover all albums and photos have been deleted WTF, 3 emails to Photobucket and still waiting for response.
    Many of the pictures stored are irreplaceable with originals downloaded onto defunked laptops etc
    Anyone else had a similar problem?

2. hitch

hitch Elite Member

I've not had anything deleted, however, I'm pretty sure they sent me email some time ago stating unless I logged in to my account they would delete it all.
    Not much help I know...
    Good luck with it; picture storage is an ongoing challenge.

3. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Can't help with your problem, sorry, but your experience is good to know because I use it to load pics onto other forums.

Hopefully Photobucket will respond, but if not do you remember where you might have posted some of the pics? Yamaha forum for instance? If so, you might be able to copy them back from that/those sites.

4. bradt

bradt Elite Member

Just had email from Photobucket apparently because no new images were uploaded the albums and images have been deleted.
    Anyone on the forum who use's Photobucket may consider a change of photo storage.