Pink Floyd fans

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Si., Jul 8, 2014.

1. Si.

Si. God Like

• Like Like x 2
  2. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Fingers crossed they follow the release of the new album with a tour.... :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. explorer

explorer Member

It's about time roll on October, a tour would be good, prob have to sell the Beemer to pay for tickets :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

EPIC!! Finally some decent music in this age of absolute dog shit.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Si.

Si. God Like

Roger Waters tickets where £250 a pop last time he went on sale.... sold out within 10 minutes!

I see a forum Floyd do coming up!

• Like Like x 3
  6. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Im willing to re-mortgage the house for a ticket.. Need to see pink Floyd really really badly..

• Like Like x 2
  7. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

I spent over 4 hours last week sitting early morning with my foot tapping like Sonic in the on-line waiting room trying to get tickets to see The Who at the O2 or Birmingham.

I got bugger all, by the time I got to the front of the queue the 02 was sold out and Birmingham only had the worst seats possible unless you are willing to pay over £500 quid for "corporate" tickets......whilst I was quite tempted, sanity kicked in and I gave up very disappointed.

Being a cynical bastard, I have to say they are taking the piss, anyone who remembers them first time around most likely doesn’t have a home loan anymore and therefore a reasonable disposable income, which in my case is true but……..

I was lucky enough to see them at the Olympic closing event, but forking out over £500 a pop to see them again is plain stupid.

If Pink Floyd do go on tour again its going to be the same thing all over again.........I am only thank full I had the chance to see them live back in the day, even though the memories are clouded in a mist of alcohol and the wrong kind of cigarette’s.