Please help Strange noise !!

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Paulina2020, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Paulina2020

Paulina2020 New Member

Ok I have a 2005 and I’m getting horrible noise form Clucth cover when cold starting Iv already had a CCT fitted to rule that out when I start the bike as it’s going through the high Rev worm up process there is some chatter from clutch cover if I slightly Rev the bike to even 1000k revs it gets louder and more pronounced once the bike had reached a temp of 50 or above the noise is reduced and pretty much disappears!! Pulling the clutch in and out don’t don’t change anything please help !!!! Someone must of had this

2. Paulina2020

Paulina2020 New Member

Literally the bike sounds like a transit van when warming up

3. Fatboy

Fatboy Active Member

Does your engine speed return to 1200 rpm from 2000 rpm when cold to warm,other than adjusting the clutch cable you might have to take off the clutch cover to take a look, did the garage say anything about the noise when they had the bike?

4. Paulina2020

Paulina2020 New Member

It has a h
    It had a hydrolic Clucth mate and no they just fitted the CCT that’s if they said it could be anything didn’t really take much interest TBH

5. Fatboy

Fatboy Active Member

:rolleyes: Yeh sorry bout that was thinking of another bike, would suggest having a look at the clutch though, do you have the manual,