Power Commander V

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by BladeHRC, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098 Active Member

Sounds like my 2011 CRF450R "Crack the throtle and it will rip your arms off" LOL!!!

2. GSP

GSP Active Member

The PCV and O2 eliminator doesn't help much with the lumpy idle with a R77 fitted.

I did a post on it elsewhere and there's quite a few people in the same boat.

3. BladeHRC

BladeHRC Active Member

Fraid so m8! If I could get it to go a bit better the way it is, I probably wouldnt bother because I just love the sound! I doubt putting a baffle in will change things much. Still handy to have in case I get tempted to tiptoe round a track somewhere and no doubt handy on a long trip.

4. BladeHRC

BladeHRC Active Member

Thats kind of reassuring... I'm quite a sensitive soul and things have to be just so! But if this is how others are finding this setup then I can learn to come to terms with it and convince myself that it isnt all that bad!

5. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

I had a sealed unused 1 with mine so ill run it with the baffle map and see how different it if for you

6. BladeHRC

BladeHRC Active Member

man you make me sick! LOL

7. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

LoL I done alright taking a chanve on that listing. Ill up load some pics shortly

8. HRCTrev09

HRCTrev09 Well-Known Member

Just goes to show the difference between makers i bought a Leo Vince GPpro evo 2 and i got not 1 but 2 dbkillers with it a big diameter and small diameter both sound gorgeous but the big one sounds angry with evil intent (awesome) and without them a solid 10 on the Richter Scale it sets off house alarms never mind car alarms proper LOUD!!!!!!!...... but that just totally fooks the fueling up! A mega lumpy idle and goes as flat as a witches tit:biggrin1: