Pro bolt gold kit - various fixings all clean & some new - £150 worth of bolts n bits

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by damodici, Feb 24, 2013.

1. damodici

damodici Active Member

I recently purchased a Yamaha R1 which the previous owner had as a project bike which he was maticulously doing up for his wife.

He'd only very recently purchased £100's worth of probolt stuff which some he fitted and some didnt get chance before i bought it so he sold me the bike along with all parts (his wife decided an R1 was too much for what she wanted)

Long story short is that ive swapped a lot of bits out now for either titanium or Dzus clips as ill be tracking this.

Now i know this isnt an R1 forum but bolts are bolts so ive listed everything below and bagged everything up after cleaning them in to sets. most are sincerely as new and to be honest when fitted you wouldnt know the difference.

total for this lot is over £150 from probolts site as i just went through the numbers.

Im just after a decent offer so that i can use that money to fund more bits for the track bike as theres a lot to buy.

I dont really want to split it all out so an offer for the lot please and ill ship it all out.

All gold Aluminium unless otherwise stated:

Dome head bolts (see pictures for overview) - fairings, huggers, mudguards, reservoirs etc

M6 20mm - 22 of
    M6 15mm - 20 of
    M5 20mm Screen bolts (factory racing) - 6 of
    M5 15mm - 2 of

Socket cap bolts (see pictures for overview) - engine casings, switch gear etc

M6 20mm - 6 of
    M6 25mm - 8 of
    M6 30mm - 1 of
    M6 35mm - 9 of
    M6 40mm - 4 of
    M6 50mm - 3 of

Specials:

Sprocket nuts - M10 1.25mm pitch - 5 of
    Pre load adjusters - Pair (2 of)
    Top yoke nut - LTYOKE40G - to fit 28mm / socket size 35mm / 1mm pitch
    Stainless Steel axel nut LSSNUT18150001 - M18 to fit / 1.50mm / socket size 27mm

if i think of anything else you can have them added for nothing, i know there are some cotton reels fitted but as luck would have it the bikes up on paddock stands while the wheels are getting powder coated so obviously i cant currently remove them. Again just consider them a 'maybe' and if i get everything fitted back to drop it off the stands then ill obviously include them free.

Pictures below, whilst a lot of the golds look varied thats not the case, its simply the camera kicking in its auto features. The only bolts that are a marginally different gold are the screen bolts but thats minimal and away from all others so unnoticable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

email me with offers.

cheers

2. gringo

gringo Active Member