Prov. Sold - Dave Cooper Collapsible 250Kg Single Trailer

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by dern, Oct 14, 2021.

1. dern

dern Well-Known Member

I bought this two and a half years ago and have used it to trailer a bike to track days and the odd collection of bikes... personal use, not commercial. Check out Dave Cooper's website to see how it folds down.

It's in good condition although has a little surface corrosion on the mudguard brackets. Unused spare wheel/tyre supplied. The tyres are brand new except for one 200 mile trip to Brands Hatch and back.

The trailer board is included but has an intermittent wiring problem. You can either take it and fix it or I'll throw it away. You can get new ones for £15 on ebay.

The wooden board with the grip tape makes it a bit easier to load single handedly. You won't need for a light dirt bike but a litre bike in the rain can spin under power a little. I've got the standard ramp that's included in the sale.

It cost £399 plus whatever the spare wheel cost, they're a bit more now and I'm looking for £250.

Selling as replacing it with a motolug te so I can take two bikes.

IMG_0826.jpeg IMG_0983.jpeg IMG_1378.jpg IMG_1379.jpg IMG_1380.jpg IMG_1381.jpg IMG_1383.jpg IMG_1384.jpg IMG_1385.jpg IMG_1386.jpg

2. dern

dern Well-Known Member

Provisionally sold.